Wednesday, September 2, 2009

day @ Equatarial Hotel

6th September 2009

After a big whole day busy with my staff and some family staff, I was tire like mad and lie on bed from 3pm++ and straight away I fall sleep until 5pm++.. Once I wake up, I found that I was late..I have a nice schedule with my God sister at Equatorial Hotel.

Within 5 minutes, I rushing to keep my belongings and get myself ready for our activity. I date her at 530pm but I slept until 520pm. Until she message me, I just get up from my bed..hehe..padum muka to rush...

This is the 1st time I go to Equatorial Hotel to swim, Jagushi, Steam and Sauna...last time was in Renaissance Hotel and this time we change to Equatorial Hotel.

Feel so nice to steam myself in the steam room and the Sauna room. The nicer for me is the Jaguchi...swimming pool was a little bit dirt compare with Renaissance Hotel. About the fitness, I don't know the condition about Equatorial Hotel since we have no time to go for Fitness. Renaissance Hotel Fitness was nice...

AFter Whole night activity, guess what...we went for a heavy dinner - Steamboat...Tom Yam Steamboat...Our favorite food..muhaha..ah jie said so wasted..cause we susah payah went to exercise in the end, we take heavy food..

Muhaha...ah jie, now don't want to eat, you want to wait until when to eat? hehe..nice day to have a nice activity at Equatorial Hotel..

No comments: