Monday, September 14, 2009

Bonus Weekend

12th September 2009

Boring weekend bring nothing to me... early in the morning I have no date since I have no car...while I am day dreaming, Dolfnn date me for shopping..but too bad, I have no car so I cannot be with her since the place is far from my house..

After that, Chris date me to have a tea with him, hmm, this 1 very near my house so can just go...cause I have no car, so have to ask my Aunt to help me out..

During the tea with Chris, another 2 person come to us which is his housemate and housemate's girlfriend. The world is really small..this is because his housemate and housemates girlfriend are my friends..which is Victor and Susan.

During night time, my god brother have a date with Susan and she ask me join them. In the end, all of us went for Steamboat..brother ask Susan don't tell me that he going to bring his new girlfriend and introduce to me but Susan told..muhaha...no surprise..but have fun..

This weekend, can consider a Bonus Weekend since I have no date at first, but in the end, it full with programme and we chat a lot until midnight...the funny thing happened... My God Brother - Vincent Chionh said scare me will lost then ask me to follow his car and he lead the way...mana tau, in the end...I am the one...who lead him back...muhaha...

This weekend, really have fun..Wish everyone have nice weekend...

No comments: