Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Day after Final

Was wondering what happened to me... after 2 Killing papers, I feel so happy and relax although I don't know how to answer the question, in the end still complete it with all the bullshit there.

That sound even great once we step out from the so call exam hall ( but actually a classmate too) we going to have some plan on the coming Thursday.

With all of my Jimui come out from the Hall, I keep making noise there and with my Jimui discussing about where we should go for our internal gathering. I been tortured for many days due to the big matter aka Final (but actually my jimui all of them ended at 28th.) Sound badly...

After discussion, we move to our car and going back to have a nice rest. Once I start my car engine, I heard my car alarm sounding.. Oh Jesus, Car NO battery! Really My God! I was so scare and a bit panic, after 15 second, I quickily stop Tricia since she parked her car right in front of my car. I wave my hand to stop her but funny, as her replied, she thought I saying BYe BYe to her.. Luckily she stop in the end or else, I really BYe BYe.

Try to imagine, at that moment, how hopeless I am..since my hp no battery, I fail to call anyone for help. Secondly, my car no battery it make me hang right at the middle of the road.

Tricia lend her hp to me and finaly I succeed to call up my mum and ask for assistance. While with Tricia wait at there, we chating and she trying to accompany me... Some of my friends pass by there and wonder what happend to me. I am thankful for their concern, Koh, Yew, Ong, Yong Kuan and there even have an unknow IS come to me and trying to give me some information. Really appreciate...

Luckily mum assist me by helping to call foreman, else, die d lor...

Thanks to everyone, I have a great day... all the luck I fully utilized during exam, that is why after exam have no luck.. but at last, my friend share some luck to me, so in the end, I got again.. haha...Lucky lucky...

When I need you, you will always there for me... Muacks ^.^

No comments: