Wednesday, June 10, 2009

17-UM-KLCC-UM-17

10th June 2009

Well, it is going to be another week for this month. Feel that the time pass so fast as I not really realise it. Been suffer for 1 week in the environment which I not really can accept and it is really out of my mind when I saw those thing happen in front of me.

Due to those so call Big City, I been homesick for 1 week in the place and right after my day, I rush back to see my lovingly parent, grandpa, bother, sister, and my best friends as well. Oh my god! How happy I am when I stay at my city. I love my family...

Never know that I will homesick at this moment, I think the main reason is because of mummy..I been tear down for a week..really suffer, every night fail to sleep on time as I feel so sad and Lonely.

After the week, I been okay for my environment and situation as well. As today I been date with Kuan...Wow, first time ride at Big City the feeling make me feel so happy and excited as well. Since this is the first time I ride at Big City ( quite dangerous, but I love riding)

With Kuan go to KLCC by Putra, wow, really many people after the working hours. Feel so nice to tavel there, so next time can travel to there by myself. hmmm, next station wants to go to UM...hehe...

Today very tire, after travel with Kuan go to KFC, actually I wants to take KFC for quite a long time, but due to some reason I ask myself not to take it. Today he bring me go to take KFC, Oh My God! haha...really can read my mind. haha...

Enjoy enjoy, so nice...Good Day~

No comments: