Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My D@Y of D.O.B~

5th May 2009

This coming weekend gonna be my day...that is amazing. This is the first time in my life which my birthday fall on Wesak day and everyone going to celebrate the Wesak on my birthday...

I have been long time didn't celebrate my birthday...cause last year birthday fall on Final...it's really make me feel disappointed and dampened my spirit...and again this year, it fall on Sat...Wesak day...it is a great day...

Last year Eric L sing a Birthday song and record it down after that he email it to me...feel so happy and really special even he is not with me.

Simon W sing me a birthday song through cell phone...he did it start from last 2 years...although his tone not that sweet (blek! don't kill me...hehe...kidding!) I really appreciate it.

Thanks for it...

Make a simple wish...hope there either a flower, a card, a birthday song or a SR cake for me to eat on my birthday...
hmmm...since I love Secret Recipe So much, wish to take a piece of it...

Happy birthday...S.K.Y
Your dream will come true...
What I want is...Just a simple Happy Birthday Wish...

12 comments:

cincee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!1

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

haha...thanks a lot...old again... ^.^

laychee said...

hihi..jimui..an earlier birthday wish to u..so sorry , i'm in spore working so cant celebrate with u...Next yr sure celebrate with u if you come spore work (but SR at spore more expensive than m'sia >.< kekeke)..hope u leng lui and happy always =)

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

This year all of u not beside me but i can still feel the wish from u..love u all the day...
remember to miss me lor...
Thanks for ur wish...
^.^ I love u JIMUI...

~SiMoN~ said...

Sky, happy birthday. wish you all d best.. 快高长大.. evryday 开开心心.. forever 快快乐乐..

d song, i owe u 1st. wil sing once i got my new fon. all ur frens here can bcom witness =)

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

Don wan fren w u d...fren w u for so many years...u said such thing to me..haizh...sad sad...
mummy said no gd to owe ppl thing lor..

~SiMoN~ said...

nvm... my mom said 讲到要做到.

don worry, wat i promis u 有拖无欠.

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

my mum also teach me don let those bad ppl to cheat wor...u r...so i don thin can trust on u lor...

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. if i am bad ppl, den i won b so dumb to make a promis to u here where evry1 can witness la..

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ok la, i know u got heart on me la. so won kek sim d lor...so tis sunday???haha...

~SiMoN~ said...

yup, this sunday nite. =)

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ok, let c how thing goes on...hehe..