Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers day and my Bday~

12th may 2009

Have been busy for quit several time due to some of my work and business. It sound so busy and so irritating for me when I keep running everything.

During my birthday, I been wish by my best friend and my family as well. What I wish it really come true... thanks to my best friends who make my dream come true . Early on the day before my birthday SK date me for dinner, while I back from dinner, my lovingly Family Member celebrate my birthday with my cousin. The cake is highly presented by my aunty...

Besides that, I got 2 slide of SR cake from Jason, a dozen of Roses and a small bottle of chocolate from Danny, my lovely cousin give me a miniature perfume from Singapore, and 2 of my best friends, Kua and Fook bought me Italy cake.Thanks for their wish. And my best jimui, LayChee, is the first to wish me...so fast, she want to be the first, that is how she replied me...

I am really happy to have so many friends and family member to with me. By the way, there still have some friend who didn't wish me during my birthday.

One of the Important people is S*M*N Wong. He come out so many witness to prove that he gonna to do something during my day...but until now, this human haven do anything...S W, You win in this competition...lets see how thing goes...

Thanks to everyone and Happy Mothers Day to my dear Mum...

No comments: