Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My day at China

5th May 2009

Back from my holiday at China - Jian Nan, I have been to Hang Zhou, Su Zhou, Wu xi, Nan Jing & Shang Hai in past 8 days. When come back to Malaysia, I really feel a bit uneasy with our weather. Although the day is bright, the temperature killing everyone of us.

I have learn a lot from this holiday, as I never gained in past holiday at others country. It is really nice to travel around to gain some unexpected experience.

I do love Jian Nan more than Hong Kong. This is because of the environment at Jian Nan is really different with others...

I do love it all the days...
To have more detail about my traveling, kindly visit http://adorableskylootraveling.blogspot.com
Traveling mean to have a new lifestyle and live at other Country


No comments: