Saturday, October 3, 2009

Interview session and skill

2nd Oct 2009

Today working schedule

10am onward upto 5pm
INTERVIEW INTERVIEW and INTERVIEW

Was conducted the interview from morning until 5pm, after that have another meeting with my boss. I am really tire with it. Facing different people and asking the same question. I am super tire until I felt sore throat when I done all of my interview sessions. After that have another meeting with boss. Full day busy with all those staff.

Can you just imagine those question I have to ask and some of the question, I have to provide them the answer as well. Really sweat.

As I have the same though with Everly. ( Jenjobs online Account Manager) From the beginning called for interview, analysis the candidate resume, check thier qualification whether meet my wants and need or not until the end. The most tiring work is I have to listen word by word from the candidate. I get about 40 candidates in a weeks. After shortlisted, I get about 25 candidates who qualifice but I just able to call about 10 candidates for interview. The rest, let me rest first okay? I now even sleep also can dream about all this thing:-

Can you please introduce yourself.
Where you stay?
What you currently doing?
What you know about the job?
Why you want to join my company?
...
Why I was sitting there and listen all source of thing..I am so sleepy... urgh...

As Kyle said: I can open another agency like Jobstreet, Jenjobs since I have do a lot of research in pass few weeks. Everyone, kindly come to me and I can teach you how to have an impressive interview. Haha...

Kyle suggest that the company name can set as Loo Loo Agent but it sound not relavence at all. Maybe Look Look Agent. Haha... Can be consider.

No comments: