Friday, October 23, 2009

Human, are just too centralize

23rd October 2009

When I was on my way back,
I found that I am just not alone,
There have some other strangers next to me,
Just, we not willing to know each other.

I was talking to myself that I can make it,
I was persuading myself that I gonna make it,
I was forcing myself that I have to go for it,
In the end,
I was just being myself not to make it.

The first step will always be the heavier,
Decision will always interrupt our life,
We need to consider and analysis a lot of issue and outcome,
For not only now, future.

Miss-lead may ask you bear the risk,
Miss-understanding may make you miserable,
Miss-communication may cause you be alone,
And...
Miss-step may drag you to the hell.

This is what people always said: Think twice before you begin your step.
Or else, you will get something that you will never imagine.

Sometimes, consideration will make people lost even worst than non-consideration.
This is the Dilemma in Human life.
Most of the time, we are just too Self-fish to give up anything that we having now.

Still remember that Dr.Wong asked all of us 1 Question during her class regarding human being:
"If I ask you to give me a part of your body, what will you willing to give? 1 of your hand, leg, eye, ear? Those organ you having 2 now. Why cant you give 1 to me?"
Within that few minutes...
The whole class was in silent and we looked at each other...

This is what human being called...
We are just too self-fish to share, to give and to hurt ourselves.
Yet, to love...

No comments: