Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Working day update...

24th Aug 2009

Whole day in office, my work is not to check on client account but clean up my office. BOSS asked me how many assistance I needed, so he will send me the candidates resume for me to select on it. I feel so tire with all this unknown comers but as Boss asked, I have to become the 1 to select my assistance.

So funny, he asked me how many I going to hire, I replied:"3-5 also can!"
He looked at me and said:"One help you to fax, one help you to Photostat, one help you to carry thing and the rest what you wants them to do for you?"
I was laugh like mad in the office as he can be so creative...

Was busy with my assistance to clean up the office as we have a lot of files need to be arrange and we need to clean the office's room. Boss said want to take off 1 of my table. ( I using 2 tables now) I was so angry with that since I have a lot of thing there and of course I need more space. Within a second, I straight away I asked him what for you take off my table and he said he going to let me sit in the room. So he wants separate my current table into 2 seat for the new worker.

I feel so surprise as he going to do this and this is why he asked me to clean up the room...but I prefer to sit at outside so at least it doesn't look like I been quarantine from others and at least I know what my assistance actually doing right in front of me...

But in the end, I just kept quiet and pretend I don't know and not going to care about it...as I knows what he wants to do next...he really very clever on doing all this thing...no wonder he so rich...

No comments: