Sunday, July 12, 2009

Don't thnk you have the right to do SO!

12th July 2009

Another 3 more minute it gonna be 13th July. Donno why I have no idea to blog here. Since when blogging become part of the burden in my life. Hot temper make me mad in my mind. Althought I am trying so hard to run out from the box, in the end the box make me sad with those unknown feeling.

I hate people do anything related to me but didn't ask me for permission or approach me with that particular idea. In short, I hate people do whatever they want at the same time, I don't wants.

There have a person will always think he or she is the best to me but actually it is not. I don't like to hide my feeling to treat a friend well. Even though that friend hurt me alot I will still trying so hard to accept it and move on to maintence our friendship.

If you found out one day I not even want to give you any respond, which mean this friend irritated me and I hate it for the whole. At that time, please don't let me see your face again.

This is all because: I hate such a person like you!

If you think you really understand me, you should know I can do whatever I wants and I can do whatever I don't want. Those who overstep me, act without my consence, sorry to say that: You are rude and not understand me at all.

No comments: