Saturday, July 18, 2009

Accident day!

18th July 2009

Today while I was driving back from office to my house, while I was stopped at a T-Junction, a STUPID Malay Motorbike bang me from front. My car was in damage and the rider & passenger was spin up from their bike and fall beside the road.

Because I was alone there and the motor rider trying to fight with me. Instead of saying sorry or whatever it is, the guy said is my false. Haha...I am really speechless...but very lucky is: there have a witness and I dare to fight with the rider. They know they have nothing to fight with me, they said want to have a talk at "tepi jalan". After that they run away...

sweat...so I with the witness go along the way to report to the police...The witness bring me from this area to that area and the whole trip took us about 4 hours. I am so thankful to the witness who willing to travel together with me until everything was settle down. That witness actually is my colleague, he is right behind of me and I safe from everything...


After the few round turn, we reach the police station . Luckily the police there are very nice to us and treat me nicely..After report to police, we have to draw the map to show the police how we get into the accident, we have do essay at there and take photo. I am thankful because my colleague was beside me to help me..
Akaahs...really thank you...
We learn a lesson today...
Just I really Cannot Understand How they Ride!!

No comments: