Sunday, July 19, 2009

Accident Again!

20th July 2009

Life is unpredictable as nobody can understand about this. I get 2 accident in 3 days. I am really wonder why it can happened on me. I don't want this to be happened as I don't know how to stop it.

In normal case: People may think that will be fine if you drive slowly and be careful and everything. I think this way too. Since 2 years ago, I warm myself not to drive more than 80 in a High way. Not more than 30 in a taman. Today, I get an accident in a Taman and with my 30 speed.

The driver bang my driver sit with a high impact. 2 of my door gone! If the driver bang me Harder, I think today properly will become my funeral. I get down from the car I am asked the driver how come you didn't see me? I was sound the horn along the way and trying to avoid you but you still speed up and bang me.

He looked at me and speechless...

It is an unexpected calamity... GOD, can you give me some help by stop Fooling me? I am really hopeless and I need a break!

I use to cherish everything..Jus now was in a bad condition and I talk rude to mum, now going to call her and say sorry to her..I love you MUM.

No comments: