Monday, April 20, 2009

AIS present@tion on Perodu@- Don3!

21st April 2009

Today just done our AIS presentation. I really appreciate to get the assistance from MR Lee which is Managing Director of Perodua. The main person I would like to thanks is Su Yee. Without her assistance, I would not be able to carry out the interview with Perodua's Managing Director. That is great. Exactly!

Besides the 2 main character I mentioned on the above sentence, I would like to say thanks to the rest of my group member which is - Jay, Tricia, Mb, Melinde, Alex, Des n Sky (hehe...thanks to myself for fun). Without their hard work, the presentation would not be carry out so easily and smoothly. I appreciate it. Thanks to Dr. as well. If not because of him, we would not be able to settle everything as what I planned.

In short, thanks to everyone... and at here, would like to help Perodua to advertise their company. Since got people said we do this presentation is enable us to help them advertise...
Wahaha...
Thanks everyone...Muaks...

2 comments:

Tricia said...

LOL. sai em sai really go advertise for Perodua oh...Perodua already so famous..hehehe

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

Sai!!wat em sai ah...no choice la, i force to be...u know y de la...hehe...