Thursday, April 9, 2009

Judges

10th April 2009

I didn’t know whether it is true to do so as what I did now. Maybe for others, I am wild and didn’t request much for myself, I really no comment and no idea as well. No doubt, I can take myself as a loser in some of the cases.

I hate people penalized me and act like they are winner. Some, even act like innocent! I hate people acting, in short! Most of the people will judge the book by its cover. It is just like how you judge a people by looking at his or her outlook. It doesn’t mean that is bad, just it is not fair to some of the others. Do you think that is correct by judging other from their outlook?

That has a lot of real cases which happening in front of my eyes on previous moment. The truth and the fact really make me learn a lot and no doubt, I already use to be with those people who like to act as innocent.

It is not harmful to praise someone or to have little expectation, but before you do something, please and please try not to hurt someone beside you.

You know what does Brainless mean? Please la my dear friend, do not even act like idiot and act like innocent especially when you had created problem. You are not a trouble maker, so please think, speech and act wisely okay?

If you feel like you can’t live without acting, then please quit from your institute, further your study at Acting Class. That might help you to win an Award in Hollywood.

Even though I am not the best, I can still able to judge people not by the outlook, inner beauty. I don’t think a person who is not wiser than yesterday.

Your day will be bright if you judge the thing truly and fairly.

No comments: