Thursday, April 22, 2010

Painful

22nd April 2010

What feeling is that,
When the one you love the most,
Hurt you the most.
How you feel...

Beautiful day always short,
Especially when you having your sweet dream,
The one who wake you up,
Is the one who you love the most.

Nothing besides hurt,
Nothing besides lie,
Nothing besides hide,
And
Nothing besides Love.

If the truth is there,
The one he loved the most is the one he missed.
He used almost half of his life to love the previous one,
As he work out and do his best for her.
And he used the other half to hurt the current one,
As he never say out the sentence to the previous but current.

I was wondering what is the truth be.
I was wondering what is the real be.
I was wondering what it shall be.
I was wondering what I can do for him.

I really can't imagine the sentence is come from him.
I really can't accept when he meant it.
I really can't understand he take it so easy.
I really can't understand what the tear dropping for...

The feeling just like a trilliant dagger killing the heart,
The feeling just like a salt has putting on the top of the wound,
The feeling just like a heart breaking in a million pieaces and you have to collect pieaces by pieaces...
The feeling...really pain...just, I don know how to describe the feeling.

I wouldn't know that my value was just a zero figure,
I wouldn't know that I have no value to let him fight for,
I wouldn't know that he can give out, give up and let go it easily.
I wouldn't know that he can bet out everything easily...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

The feeling...really really really killing me..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wat happen oh?? which boy boy hurt u? lolz...sometimes its better to be open minded n dun love tat person 100%...actually i dun hv the right to say it coz no experience...hahaa

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

but it is true..wat u said is correct..sometime really hurt urself the most..
no la, nth to do w me..hehe..i'm ok..love u jimui

Unknown said...

u sure ntg to do wif u? bt i see u so angry...hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

haha..nothing.i use to be like tat..jus suddenly have some idea on tat, so ma come out the words lor.haha..
i nobody wan ma,so ma nth to do w me.haha
but feel so happy, cus my idea poem can make u feel the pain.haha
thanks jimui..