Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I think it shd be ok~

18th February 2009

I count on my finger, today is already the last day for me to decide. I give myself a due date. So that I could be able to come out with some solution and do something for it.

The condition is actually same as the lecturer assign us to do some project or assignment, no matter how long he or she gave us, we will feel that the time is not enough for us although the period he or she gave is 1 year.

Sometime, we must really push ourselves to face the problem so that we will only accept the fact, face it and we solve it. I am lucky that I could able to do it. Although somebody try so hard to psycho me, in the end I found myself.

That day Valentine, I have a date with my ex-colleague. We do enjoy our show, our Japanese dinner and we take our last station at Kota Laksamana Mamak Store to have a tea. I suddenly think of my lovingly cousin told me about this: when your life is almost end, you will felt that those entertainment for you are actually useless and non-sense. Why not spend your time on those people who you love and cherish before you lost.

I strongly agree with his statement, but he will never know those who beside you, are actually those who you also care, just their position with your love one is slidely different.

if you cherish everything, don't too care about it okay...

No comments: