Friday, January 2, 2009

Fear


2nd January 2009

It is the 1st Blog which I have post on this New Year 2009. Recall the Y/E 2008, I can only summarise in this short sentence: Life is short, it is another year which I have ever waste.
Think of this Year 2009,
I am fear,
We all have fear
fear of darkness,
fear of pain,
fear of death,

And I...

I have fear of goodbye...

We all have fear,
Fear that is pointless,
My fear is real...

The goodbyes will come,
I want to freeze time,
Cause it is running out...

As the seconds tick by,
I fall farther,
Deeper into my nightmares,
I am scared of not making it,
Not after saying goodbye...

I am scared to live without thee,
Where to go,
What to do,
I fear being lost...

With no where to turn,
I am always fear of one word,
I fear of......

Goodbye!

No comments: