Sunday, April 24, 2011

Too bad!

24th April 2011

It is a tire weekend, with nothing to do in the past 3 days. Actually I just don't want to have any activity...the best is lie on the bed, no need to do anything, with the one I love the most..Enjoy the quiet weekend. I miss the period... Honestly, I miss.

But...Some of the times, I really don't know what I should go for and what I should do. It seems like what I wished and I what I wanted will never come true.

Someone come to me and says that, We are blind when we are doing something that is important to us. Just because we are blind, that is why we are not able to make a correct and accurate decision on the right times, I agreed.

I just don't understand why this kind of stupid stuff will come to me and irritate me for a long term period...I am so grateful that I am still alive without anything happen to me. For all the times I been faces, I learnt a lot but I am not mature and strong enough. I hate myself...that I kept chasing something that not belongs to me. Seriously, I hate!

I hide too much of negative thing inside my heart and there have no happiness to cheer me up. Not even one...

The first whole month I came over to Sg for my new life, I been cried and cried for the whole month. I feel so painful to leave my hometown, my family, my parent, my beloved friends and jimui, and the one I love the most. I really have no choice to come out such decision. Me, alone. A girl. Just a girl. I leave my hometown and learn to face all the problem alone, learn to face all the thing that I have to. I do have my beloved brother with me, but he have his own life and he is no longer with me to take care of me, I feel so lonely and painful.

The most painful is to leave the one I love the most and separate from each other...who wants this kind of life? No matter how strong the person can be, he or she will never wants this kind of life. I can guarantee. Including myself. The purpose behind the scene to come ever to Sg alone,it is complicated.

There have too many negative thing that happened in the past 1 year, the birthday I had is the worst in my life... I wish in the coming birthday, a brand new start that can bring happiness to my life... I really wish... I hate the feeling that to be THROW by some one...I really HATE~~~

No comments: