Monday, March 1, 2010

Searching~Valen

4th Mar 2010

Hmm..Wondering how come in this world there have such person who like to bully me by letting me do stupid thing which is keep on searching for my surprise. The one who bully me asked me to search for my present for 3 days.. Oh My God!! It is such a stupid work for me to do the searching.
While doing my searching, I found out the fellow who do this stupid thing really want me to chop him but the worst is, I found out that I more stupid than him. You know why? This is because I search for 3 days for my surprise. In the end, I could't find my surprise but I still refuse to give up keep. So people, do you think I am more stupid?

After 3 days time, my surprise pop out without my sense...hmm...that naughty fellow make me search for 3 days. Naughty naughty..let me search for so many days..hmm..but I like the surprise..Thanks you my dear..

6 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

so, who's the 1 ??????

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

For sure not u lor..my parent cannot kah..

~SiMoN~ said...

confirmed not ur parent lor.. if it is, i chop my head let u sit haha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

haha..let chop it down for me to sit...haha

~SiMoN~ said...

but oso not ur parents give u 1, how to chop?

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

like that lor, like how u eat chicken chop la..haha