Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jesus's Love

16th March 2010

Been free for quite some time since I had nothing to worry and I had nothing to busy with.. This kind of life, I enjoy it. This is because very soon, I will have no time to rest since I have to busy with my new life..

I found that my life a little bit empty and today I realise that I am definitely wrong! I am so surprise and I didn't realise that in some unknown corner there have few devils waiting for me to entertain. Those devils are all the same, just the name...not humans name. If human, we won't use such ugly, idiot and meaningless name as our life TM.

I would like to thank to the devils especially the Ugly 1 ( but she still thought that she is the cute, nice and pity pretty 1)...but actually she is worst than ugly..haha...you know why? Oops...I think Jesus didn't tell her that regarding her looks. Jesus don't know his beloved follower had this kind of attitude. She not only acted like idiot but rubbish, nonsense and ..some wording I don't know how to Spell. For those who know all the bad words, kindly give me some idea. This is for Jesus notification. So next time Jesus will know how this follower look like. Oops..again, I forget about this, those who act bad and do badly, will have no chance to meet Jesus when she die.

But never mind, just to let Jesus have an idea. This girl have nothing by playing with her weapon and to attack others day by day, time by time...I really pondering...Jesus didn't assign her any task to accomplish? If Jesus didn't do so, please, Jesus...let give her something to do. So that time when she die at least next time she go to hell, can help her to reduce some pain. That my religion always educated me to do good to people. I am now helping her to pray to Jesus and also my own believes...Amithohu!!

Another story is: those STUPID, IDIOT, BRAINLESS, USELESS, BULLSHIT and..( again, kindly provide me with some bad word since my dictionary is not that strong on this. ) follow her instrustion..haha..rediculous, rediculous...that make me can't understand with such thing..but anyhow, I am glad to proof that I am correct and my analysis, thought and my inference are all accurate. haha...I am glad tha I got the free test.

Ya, back to the topic, Jesus, please forgive your beloved follower that don't drag her to the hell too soon ya. Must bless her, forgive her, love her and also educate her...

Thank you, Jesus. Jesus love you, you love Jesus...Amen~~

No comments: