Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My 22nd birthday

8th May 2008
Today is one of my jimui’s birthday-Jay. She is 1 day older than me. So, this is our culture-celebrate my birthday and her birthday on 8th and 9th of May. Is very special right? I feel very happy to have such simple but full with memory birthday with my beloved jimui.

Now are study weeks. All of us busying with the final exam and we all have so much tension on it. We everyday look at the note and refer the same. Even there have an exam, my jimui still take out the time for JS birthday. Really thanks to them and I feel so happy. I believe that Jay will also have the same feeling with me.

We were having our dinner at Cosmo Noodle Bar. A place I celebrate my 21st birthday. I feel very happy to have the photo section there. It makes me feel so sweet. After the dinner, we were having another drink and birthday cake section at Xuan-a café at Melaka Raya. They sing the song for me and Jay. Sound so nice.

Thanks to you all: MB, Fen Fen, Jay and my bro Goldfish. Did you guy realize there have someone is missing from the list? Yes, there is. But don’t misunderstand me. I never left out anyone. This is because one of my jimui absent from the celebration of JS birthday-Tricia. She falls sick during our celebration.

Without her it seems like very weir. This is because we are normal with 5 jimui in a group. This is the fact and it will never change until the day we graduate. I love my jimui.
Thanks to have you all as my jimui and give me a special day of birthday.

No comments: