Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sky’s Chinese Birthday

5th May 2008
For you guys’ information today is my Chinese Birthday. Be honest, I, myself, don’t know today is my Chinese birthday this is because I not really care about Chinese birthday. Why I purposely blog down here? This is because I have ah jie who sek me very much. 12am she already send me the wish to wish happy Chinese birthday. I thought she send to a wrong date so I didn’t care about it. The next days she dates me for lunch and she bring me go to a new place to try out a new food.

While taking out lunch, she asks me whether I know today is my birthday or not? I just realize today is my birthday. So funny, she is the one who remind me the date for my birthday. After the lunch, we go to walk around in Plaza Hero. Around 3pm++ I back to home to take a lazy nap.

At night, ah jie send me a message and ask me whether I have taken my dinner or not? I reply her not yet due to the belated lunch, I still not hungry yet. Then she said very good cause she wants to cook me a bowl of Mee Sua. I am surprise to hear it from her. She said birthday girl must take Mee Sua only consider birthday and have the feel of birthday. I really feel so happy because of it.

After half an hour, she delivery the noodle to my house and ask me to finish it so it only mean I am a birthday girl. The noodle was so nice and so tasted. I purposely message to my brother and tell him about my happiness. That genius brother said never heard that she know how to cook and ask me is she cook or her maid. I feel so funny but I told him, who cooked was that so important? For me, the meaning of it is very important for me. The rest…I not really care.

At last, really wants to say thanks to my ah jie who so sek me…Thanks you jie. I love you…

No comments: