Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My present

9th May 2008
Today is my birthday. Step into 22nd stage I feel there have nothing different. If you really ask me what is the different from it I can only says that: I am older than last year. Sound so simple, but thing makes it change. Life will never be simple. Or I should say: life can’t be simple.

Once it reached 12am, 9th May 2008. I receive so many messages from my best friends. All of them wish me all the best and wish me happy birthday. I feel so sweet and happy. For me, the best whishes from my friends is always the best present for me.

This year, I receive very special present from 2 of my best friends. Jewelry? Cash? Valuable thing? No! No! No! This is not about money. This is all about the true from heart creation.

While I was head aching studying in library and fight for my final, I receive a message from my friend- Eric Lim, a best friends which I know him for 4 years time. He is currently at CJ. He have email me a birthday song which sang by him. He sends me the song as my birthday present. Last year he also sang me the birthday song but only with one sentence. This year, I request for a full version birthday song. He really sang me a full version song. When I listen to the song, I feel so touching and feel so happy. My tear is going to drop from my eye. Be honest, if he is now in front of me, I will hug him and say: I feel happy to have you as my best friend. Never regret! Never change. The birthday song sang by him is now inside my phone. Thanks to have you.

Here is another best friend, which is-Simon Wong. I also knew this naughty guy for 4 years time and he is currently at CJ as well. That day he called to me and chats with me for almost 1 hour. While we chit chatting, he sing me a birthday song through phone. I feel so happy as well. Still remember last year while my birthday, he also call to me and sang me a birthday song. I feel very surprise. When I listen to the birthday song, I really feel funny. This is because he is so funny and cutie. This year, he also sang me one. I really feel happy and touching on it. If you are now in front of me, I really will hug you and say the same thing: I feel happy to have you as my best friend. Never regret! Never change. Thanks to have you.

The main reason for me to feel so happy is: I didn’t meet them for so many day and night but they still remember my birthday and give me the special present as my birthday surprise. This is not redeemable for cash. For me, this is even more valuable than money. I really want to thanks to two of you…

I have make a wish for my 22nd birthday; I hope I can meet you two in my coming birthday…this is because, we going to graduate soon, I don’t want to lose anyone of you. Wish to see you all soon.

Will it come true…

No comments: