Thursday, April 24, 2008

Worry~

Actually for today, I will only have my class at 2pm and i can sleep till quite late but due to some problem, I cannot enjoy the sweet rainy day on this morning. Wake up on 10am ++. After brush up myself, I have a meal which can consider as Breakfast and lunch as well.

After the meal, I depart to campus and have a Non-registre class on 12pm. Hehe...just to help up 2 person. Which is my jimui...

After helping them, I only go straigh to my 2pm class. Is very tire and boring. I believe that, there have no anyone like to attend the class. But what to do? We have no choice...

After cabut from another class. I go to do a very silly thing. Err... For me it is not silly but for others, I don't know... Just think that, If I didn't do so I might be no chance to do so...and I worry of someone...which I might not in his list at this moment, But I still go for it. I have the responsible to do so...Explain...Explain what is the truth...

Sorry~

No comments: