Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cheese Cake

Today still not feeling well due to some headache problem. I feel so so so tire and no energy even wake up also make me feel a bit blur. But it still ok finally I be able to walk here and there but cannot run.Just walk.

Early in the morning, I receive a msg from ctw, then continue non-stop my phone keep ringing. i busy with replying all of my friends.. LC, Rain, Fen, Sk, Baby n etc... A bit annoying cause I feel not okay that ime sure there will have many interruption. But at last stil ok with all of them.

After a short rest, I feel recover 70%. Then I wake up to ready with my cheese cake. A cheese cake for many people. For LC, cause she not happy. I like to take a slide of cake when I was not happy and it can make me feel happy a bit. So, I hope she also happy with the sweetie cake. Then for ah rain, busy with fyp till no time to take lunch. A cheese cake girl wanna delivery to lab but it going to melt so i choose not to deliver to lab but wait at home. For my lovingly Mum, sh always said my cheese very nice and she love it very much. i feel happy there have a lot of people love it very much.

For  me, I made the cake is just because of those who really like it, love it and appreciate it. Just example, if a person dislike it, the cake for him or her is nothing. The worst, the feedback from others will make me feel so sad and disappointed. But i felt happy with all of them, cause they all said it is nice and they really like it.(even though I know they said so is just try to comfort me. Anyway, Thanks to you all.)

Now is going to be 3pm, need to go for an Unknown talk in campus. I using ah rain com. to post a new story for my blog. And heard my jimui said, the talk is around 3 hours. I gong to faint inside the hall. Night time, Ze cheng date me for yc, I really donno i got energy for it ma...

God Bless...

No comments: