Monday, April 21, 2008

Sick day

Early in the morning i wakeup on 8am and i was thinking want to go to class but at last i didn't turn out due to my sickness. I not feeling well on today. Then, i stay at home to become a lazy piglet. I was so tire and so tame on this few day. Donno why...

Afternoon, a person who I not really want to see make a call to disturb my dream. He talk a lot of rubbish to me and he make me feel so annoying. Then I talk in a very soft way due to my sickness but this stupid animal said I am actully trying to act like a spoil child to him. Oh My God! He thought he was my dear? He thought he was my lover? Please la, if you don't have money for a mirror i really don't mind to buy you one. Is not cause his outlook but he don't have any inner gentle to show out.

My God! He just keep make my sickness worst and worst... If can, I really hope to kick him. After lunch time, he appear in front of my house. Due to some anger and some thing happen, I have SLAP him. This is the first time SKY slap people. Even last time my ex make me so hurt and sad I never got heartharder enough to slap him. But this stupid animal, he get my present!

Today, i feel so happy...yeah!

No comments: