Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sick day

07 August 2012

Been long time didn't update my blog; there have nothing to share since I have the super busy life now.
If not because of the sick, I might still have my busy life in the office. Been so many days, I am still the same; sick alone make me think of a lot of thing that cause my condition become worst. Lying on the bed not even have energy to wake up… today super weak that is why I been slept for the whole day and I am able to recover some of my energy.

The first thing I wake up from the sleep is cry.

Cry as hard as I can.
Cry as much as I can.
Cry as silent as I can.
Cry as sad as I can…
Cry as possible as I can.

I am forgotten about the pain of gastric… even I feel so weak now and I am struggling… the pain in the heart… indescribable.

I am really looking for the one who are able to comfort me… I always dreaming of if I am able to encounter somebody at a corner, a place or a street and he will come to me and hold me tightly and say to me: I will never let you go…

I need a holiday badly... if you are able to appear there, I will see you there…

No comments: