Monday, January 4, 2010

Old husband's aunt

4th January 2010

I wouldn’t know this will going to happen. Just because of some miss statement and miss understanding, I been blame and complaint. I knew this from quite some time since somebody have the problem with it. I just realize and I just aware the signal of the danger is actually getting closer and close to me. Oh God, I am now in the danger!

For those who do not know the happen, that is great and it is just good for you not to know so much since you have no way to escape and no way to run from the Shit person with the bullshit nonsense. Haha…never mind, mummy always teach me have to give way and tolerate. I listen what my beloved mummy lesson and since it is just Old husband's aunt.. I understand it..
Pity you, OL~ ^.^

No comments: