Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Decision

27th January 2010

In this new year 2010, I got my idea what to do on the next. For those problem that I had faced on previous, I am glad that I able to solve it out and thankful to those who always stand behind of me to support me with their full heart.

As it is not easy to come out a decision to end it now and start the new on the next. Decision, which you don't know whether the decision is the correct or the wrong one. As what my buddy always said to me: Since you are not happy with what you had now, why not make a changes?

I wondering...and at last, I had my idea on that. New life change or not, that is not under my control, but at least, I don't wants the life like this and I wish I have the courage now to come out the final conclusion...I hate it...I hate myself as well...

I am tire with all those stuff. Thanking of the same problem and decision again again and again. Although I am away from my daily tasks, I still have a lot of noise to come after me.

I wish I can make the change, just like how others do.

Sky...Who going to support you in the rest of your life...

No comments: