Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food PoisoNing.

13th December 2008

After zz for whole night, I feel so satisfied...hehe...long time didn't sleep as tight as today..Night time have a date with YC Lye..he said going to bring along a friend to join our date...I am always happy to know more friend...

At night, he come to fetch me...hehe...mana tau that friend he bring along...I already know liao...is my primary schoolmate - Dennis...really...I am a small small world, and a small small world, is not a big big world if you know me...~~

Wahaha...after that we go to Pearl Cafe to have our drink there, I still feel so sick due to food poisoning...although I didn't take anything after my lunch with my jimui...I feel so full and have no appetite until night time...

haizzz...sick sick very bad...food poisoning very suffer.........................

No comments: