Thursday, December 18, 2008

EOM trip...

16th December 2008

My little adorable going back to KL tomorrow, I really feel a bit sian when they are not beside me...I have promise to bring them go to EOM before they back to KL...today if I still don't want to bring them go, for sure they will be very disappointed to I this Da Jie Jie...

Today work not so much, I can leave on time. I can bring them go...that big mei mei naughty naughty...keep want to buy dvd as UPSR present..bring them go to MP shopping, that little boy say hungry want to eat thing...Oh My God...I really mad...After go Mp shop, I buy them McD as Dinner, then bring them go to EOM...they so happy and satisfied...look at their smile...I am really happy..although I am very tire, I am really happy...

Those are my Little adorable.
The view From Top of EOM.













Melaka View...














This is My little boy.















This is my Big Mei Mei














EOM view...nice...

No comments: